Optimize your Marketing Automation Results - March 15th
Marketing automation maturity impacts an organization's ability to increase revenue and profitability. It’s likely the biggest marketing technology spend. Yet many practices remain immature resulting in a poor return on investment. Do you know what the right “next step” is for your company as you work to increase the effectiveness of your marketing automation platform?
Thursday, March 15th
1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET
- 85% of B2B marketers using marketing automation platforms feel that they’re not using them to their full potential. How does your company rate? Are more than 50% of current email campaigns in an average month automatically “triggered” (automated) vs. “batch”?
- Do you currently segment email tracks based on sales stage (e.g. early, mid, late)?
- Do you currently employ a “lead recycling” campaign for leads that are rejected by sales?
- Do all new inbound leads receive one or more follow-up emails (auto-responders) independent of sales activity?
- Do you currently employ a lead score “threshold” that either alerts sales or sends a lead to sales
If you answered ‘No’ to one or more of these questions, there’s a strong chance your marketing automation platform has potential for optimization.
Join Dunthorpe Marketing Group to learn how to increase your maturity in marketing automation by optimizing these critical elements:
- Data health and segmentation
- Content and buyer insights
- Campaign structure and elements
- Marketing automation usage and standards
- Lead management
- Performance tracking and optimization
Register now for this important webinar that will put you on the right path towards optimizing your marketing automation investment.